Onsite Services in Yuma, AZ
Employer Services - We come to you!
At Pinnacle Healthcare in Yuma, AZ, we understand that many companies have limited downtime, and productivity time is important.
Drug and Alcohol Testing
We are proud to offer our customers with a completely secure and professional means of drug and alcohol testing. Our experienced staff is responsible for specimen collections, ensuring chain of custody procedures, and upholding absolute discretion and confidentiality with our customers.
Cholinesterase Testing & Monitoring: Laboratory Services
We want to monitor cholinesterase levels because exposure to organophosphate of N-methyl-carbamate pesticides may lower the level of available cholinesterase. Without the normal protective levels of cholinesterase, nerves in the body may be overstimulated to the point of exhaustion, leading to potentially life-threatening symptoms.
A few of the benefits of cholinesterase monitoring include:
- Prevention of illness after over-exposure
- Increase hazard awareness and improve overall workplace safety related to pesticide use
- Improve pesticide illness diagnosis and reporting
- Provide greater certainty about the frequency of pesticide over-exposure
- Decrease the risk of unintended exposures to workers and their families
To get more information or to schedule cholinesterase testing please call Pinnacle Healthcare at (928) 484-1230 today.
Flu Vaccine Clinic
Help keep your employees healthy and happy! We’ll come to your place of business and administer flu vaccine.
- Flu clinics are held September – December
- We’ll provide on-site flu vaccine services for a minimum of 20 employees.
The CDC reports that vaccinated workforces see up to 45% fewer lost work days due to flu. We look forward to protecting you and your employees against the flu!
What Is Biometric Screening?
A biometric screening is a clinical screening performed for employees and can be completed at a company’s workplace or in our facility. This is a great tool to identify and monitor for health conditions such as heart disease and diabetes. Employers may request biometric screenings to provide a baseline assessment of the overall health of their workforce.
The following is included in a biometric screening:
- Blood draw (often using a finger stick) to measure glucose, cholesterol, and triglycerides
- Blood pressure
- Evaluation of height, weight, waist circumference, and BMI measurements
“Awesome staff!! They had answers to my questions and were very nice and helpful!! Highly recommend!”- Mike
“I had a virtual appointment with a provider and it went very well. She was very pleasant and answered all my questions.”- Mary
“Awesome service!! Would highly recommend it, the doctor was extremely nice and answered all my questions and the whole experience was really smooth.”- Chris