Yuma Work Injury Care
Top-Quality Care for Injured Workers
Hundreds of employers in the Yuma, Somerton, San Luis, and surrounding areas choose Pinnacle Healthcare to help manage their workplace health needs. Regardless of the type of work or the number of employees you have, Pinnacle Healthcare has the experience to help you prevent and manage Yuma workplace injuries and illnesses, so you can focus on your business.
Pinnacle Healthcare’s Work Injury program encompasses all aspects of caring for injured workers.
- Easily accessible clinic in Yuma, AZ to treat initial work injuries and get the employee back to work as quickly as possible.
- Multiple providers including Medical Doctors and Advanced Practitioners are on-site to treat work injury patients in a timely manner.
- Each practitioner monitors patient progress and keeps employers informed about injured workers' recovery progress.
- The Occupational Workers Status Report gives easy to read, detailed information about the employee’s injury, follow-up plan, and any work restrictions.
- Experience working with the insurance company, insurance adjusters, and employers to assure rapid interventions, referrals, and timely reporting.
Pinnacle Healthcare treats nearly 14,000 work injury visits each year. This experience helps minimize time loss for your business while helping your employees get better-saving you money in the long run.
“Awesome staff!! They had answers to my questions and were very nice and helpful!! Highly recommend!”- Mike
“I had a virtual appointment with a provider and it went very well. She was very pleasant and answered all my questions.”- Mary
“Awesome service!! Would highly recommend it, the doctor was extremely nice and answered all my questions and the whole experience was really smooth.”- Chris